Summer Activewear

Summer Activewear

For some reason, this summer is the most consistent I’ve been with my workouts in a long time.  My family has been going through some difficult trials lately and I’m finding that I really notice a difference on the days when I’m unable to exercise.  Running, in particular, has been such a stress release for me & has helped tremendously with my mental health since we moved.  Though I do miss taking classes at the gym, I definitely appreciate not having to pay a monthly membership!

I don’t know about you, but nothing gets me more motivated to get moving than having cute clothes to break a sweat in.  If you’re wanting to update your workout gear, I’ve put together some chic activewear looks below that will work for various types of exercise – I also found a great sale on sneakers & all the pairs below are included (ends August 8th).  I just ordered this sports bra & matching leggings from & I can’t say enough good things about them – love the fabric & compression!  Here are more of my current affordable favorites:

affordable summer activewear

ONE:  Strappy Sports Bra // High Waisted Leggings // Sneakers
TWO:  Tulip Back Tee // Colorblock Leggings // Sneakers
THREE:  Tie-Back Tank // Camo Bike Shorts // Sneakers
FOUR:  Keyhole Back Tee // Printed Bike Shorts // Sneakers
FIVE:  Seamless Sports Bra // Seamless Leggings // Sneakers
SIX:  Tie Dye Tank Top // Ribbed Leggings // Sneakers
SEVEN:  Twist-Front Tank // Seamless Leggings // Sneakers
EIGHT:  Sports Bralette // Leopard Leggings // Sneakers
NINE:  Graphic Tank // Soft-Brushed Leggings // Sneakers

MORE ACTIVEWEAR

The post Summer Activewear appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.