Deals Under $25

Deals Under $25

Now that we’ve been living with my parents for 2 months, I’m starting to see where I got my passion for a good bargain from.  There is no one who does a better job of scouring the grocery ads & finding the best deals than my mom – I have saved so much money since we started doing our food shopping together & I’m quickly learning her savvy ways.

This monthly series is basically the same thing (but with a fashion focus) – I browse my favorite stores & find the best items to share with you.  Below I’ve put together 9 summer outfit ideas featuring pieces that are all just $25 or less!  I really tried to focus on comfortable, versatile styles that would flatter many different body types & would work for various different occasions.  I’d love to hear which look is your favorite!

Deals under $25

ONE: Crewneck Tee // Striped Shorts // Quilted Bag // Slingback Sandals
TWO: Floral Print Midi Dress // Rattan Crossbody Bag // Wedge Sandals
THREE: Pointelle Sweater // Denim Shorts // Ring Handle Bag // Slides
FOUR: Square Neck Tank // A-Line Skirt // Ivory Bag // Snakeskin Mules
FIVE: Peplum Top // Skinny Jeans // Snakeskin Bag // Cognac Flats
SIX: Leopard Print Slip Dress // Pom Pom Clutch // Slide Sandals
SEVEN: Striped Top // White Denim Shorts // Belt Bag // Espadrilles
EIGHT: Belted Jumpsuit // Straw Tote // Cork Ankle Strap Sandals
NINE: Button Tie-Front Cami // Stripe Skirt // Straw Clutch // Sandals

MORE UNDER $25

The post Deals Under $25 appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.